TV and Speaker Setup
There is always more than one way to hook up your TV to its components. We always choose the option that is the easiest to operate and uses the least amount of wires possible.
For added convenience, we always add labels to the Source List for the easiest switching between your components. We have the codes to program your cable remote to your new TV, and we always teach you how to operate everything. All you'll have to do is turn it on and off when we finish.
- Securing your TV to the manufacturer supplied stand
- Connecting your new and old: Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, games, and speakers
- Wiring everything together using the least amount of wires possible
- Programming your cable remote to work the TVs power and volume
- Testing your TV to ensure everything works
- Teaching you how to access all of your components
- Removing the box unless you'd like to keep it
- Stand Mounting your TV to a piece of furniture made to hold TVs
- Wall Mounting your TV with either a flat, down tilt, or full-motion mount
- Concealing the wires behind drywall or with paintable trim
- Delivery of your new TV from the store to your home or business
- Haul Away your big, heavy TV for you
Q&A'sWhat’s the difference between ‘Digital TV’ and ‘HD TV’?
Why doesn't my picture look as good as it did in the store?
What do I need in order to get a real ‘High Definition’ picture?
Why does my TV have black bars on either the top and bottom, or left and right?
What’s the difference between a DVD player and a Blu-Ray player?
- If the camera used to film the program was not a widescreen camera, your picture will have sidebars.
- Even if the camera was widescreen, your TV provider may not be transmitting the picture to you in widescreen, resulting again with sidebars.
- For movies with bars on top and bottom, the movie was formatted to fit a theater screen with a 21:9 ratio, which is wider than your widescreen TV with a 16:9 ratio.
Ami D., Murray, KY Thank you for the awesome installation. Seven TVs and they all look perfect. No wires, level, centered...Jeremy was professional, very knowledgeable, and fast. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Precise Assemblies!!!!! Original review from Ami
Betty H., Kevil, KY The nicest person to work with, very professional, did even more than expected, sped up my computer, programmed TV, hooked up wireless internet, and surround sound, explained everything in great detail.
Suzanne J., Valier, IL Precise Assemblies is absolutely the best.
Larry S., Cape Girardeau, MO We moved to Cape last month and are very thankful we discovered Jeremy and Precise Assemblies. Jeremy has wall mounted multiple TV's for us; hung a gazillion pictures for my wife not to mention fixing her computer and our porch door. Jeremy is an exceptionally skilled, patient, thorough professional and we've had him back in our home at least 4 times for various projects. I would 100% recommend Jeremy for any project you may have around the house... BUT... more importantly....my WIFE recommends him and that my friend is a tough endorsement to earn!! Thanks Jeremy… I'm sure you'll be back!!!
Gary P., Marion, IL Jeremy installed a flat screen tv and set it up for use. He is extremely professional very knowledgeable and patient. Could not ask for better service.
Joy S., Carbondale, IL Jeremy of Precise Assemblies is very knowledgeable, patient and hardworking. He has integrity. He's helped me on several occasions and I would not hesitate to call him for any hook-up and installation work I need with my electronics in the future.
Bonnie H., Cape Girardeau, MO This young man does a fantastic job. He is so knowledgeable and careful. We are so very pleased with his assistance. We will tell all our friends about Precise Assemblies.
Martha N., Murray, KY Mr. Glastetter set up my new television for me and did a fantastic job. He then connected my VCR and DVD players. After completing all the installations he then showed me how to use the remote for the television and how to use the VCR and DVD players. This was a tremendous help to me because I am a senior adult and sometimes this modern equipment can present a problem. Mr. Glastetter was very courteous to me and didn't treatment me like a dummy. I will recommend him to anyone that needs anything assembled or anything that needs installation. It is so nice to have someone so kind and knowledgeable.
Wilma M., Barlow, KY I had a good experience with Jeremy. He installed my TV and explained how to operate it. He was here by the time he said he would. I would call him if I needed any thing else. Wilma
Cathy I., Cape Girardeau, MO We had 2 flat screen TV's mounted today and could not have asked for a better technician to complete a quick and flawless install!! With his recommendations and knowledge we now have 2 outstanding set ups! I will definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!!