Frequently Asked Questions
What are your hours?
My in-your-home hours are:
How do you charge for each job?
I provide a fixed quote before the job begins.
Before Your Service Starts
What time-windows do you offer?
While others give a – time window, I normally give a window or less. Once I'm in-route to you, I always notify you again with my exact arrival time.
Should I contact you before or after I get my item?
You may do either. I can work with any situation.
- It's not been purchased yet
- I may be able to recommend brands and sizes.
- It's already on its way
- I can schedule to get your item assembled quickly after its arrival.
- It's already at your home
- I'll get it completed ASAP.
If you deliver my item, will it arrive already assembled?
No, I always assemble your item after arriving. First, to prevent any damage to your product in shipping because damage to your product is much more likely when it's outside its box. Secondly, not all items fit through doorways after being assembled.
- NOTE: If someone other than Precise Assemblies is delivering your item, I prefer that the boxes be placed in its final location before I arrive.
- An extra charge may be added if I have to move the boxes, varying on weight, stairs, and distance.
After Your Service
When do I need to pay?
Payment is due immediately upon completion of your service unless other arrangements have been made.
What payment options do you take?
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, and Venmo (a mobile app). Checks made out to Precise Assemblies.
- For your convenience, if cash, check, and Venmo are not available: can be accepted for an additional 3% added to the total if paid in person. If paid over the phone, it will be 4% additional.
Is Precise Assemblies a franchise?
No, but I'll take that as a compliment! Precise Assemblies was founded and is operated by Jeremy Glastetter.
Do you only assemble items that come from specific stores?
No, I assemble and install items from all stores and manufacturers. The companies listed on my home page are only the most familiar names to the general public.